How We Work With You
Robin’s Resumes® will professionally work with you to develop your resume package:
The steps include:
1. Initial contact to determine the correct package for your needs. In order to determine the best package for your needs, I will need information on what you want to apply for and your background. Please email, fax or mail Robin’s Resumes® and attach your existing resume, career documentation (if you were in the military – your evaluations, awards, certifications and training) and any jobs or job announcements you want to apply for. Include information on how to contact you.
2. Once I receive your information, I will call or email you, with a free consultation to determine the best package to fit your needs. I can call overseas to many destinations in Europe and Asia – and if you are on Skype or Yahoo! Messenger, I can also call you via Internet Phone to other locations throughout the world.
3. During that consultation, I will quote the price of the package. You can pay Robin’s Resumes® by check, money order, debit card or credit card – Robin’s Resumes® accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal – or you can pay online using the link at http://robinresumes.com/home/buy/.
Note: If you agree to have Robin’s Resumes® develop your package, Robin’s Resumes® will send you an invoice for you to sign online prior to starting work on the package. This signature is important to ensure we have agreement on the work we are going to produce and the terms for doing the work.
4. Upon receipt of the invoice and payment, Robin’s Resumes® will create a questionnaire to be sure to include all the information required in a resume (especially important for a Federal resume package), all of the key words employers look for AND most importantly, to ensure we include all of your accomplishments to highlight how you bring VALUE to a potential employer. Robin’s Resumes® will first ask to receive your written answers to the questionnaire and then will offer an interview to clarify the answers (if necessary). We find if you work to answer the questions first on paper ensures the most thoughtful and complete answers.
5. Once you answer your questionnaire and provide additional documentation (including old resumes, job descriptions, evaluations, awards, certifications, transcripts, training certificates and military documents) as available and necessary for full understanding of your career, Robin’s Resumes® will develop your career marketing package, using their expertise and experience to present your skills, background, ACCOMPLISHMENTS and expertise in a powerful document for your use. The document will be created specifically for you, based on the information you provide.
6. Robin’s Resumes® will send you your resume draft via email in the Microsoft Word format – and if needed or desired ASCII or PDF formats. You will have 3 weeks to provide Robin’s Resumes® any changes to your documentation.
Robin’s Resumes® will use their professional ability, in good faith, to create exceptional resumes and/or career marketing documents. We cannot guarantee interviews or jobs, since we do not control the effort a client will make in obtaining a job. In addition, we cannot control the competition in obtaining a position. Finally, at times, employers will not fill positions which are advertised. We believe any service guaranteeing an interview or a job to clients is not operating in good faith.
Any information provided to us by clients or potential clients by Internet forms, in person, telephone, fax, e-mail, mail or other format will not be shared with other entities except as required for normal business purposes to complete your work, without your permission, unless required by law. All electronic copies of your project are stored on a computer at Robin’s Resumes® and on an off-premises server for backup purposes – we have found when clients call back for updates or when their computers crash this will help them.
However, if you request for us to delete your resume and other files from our systems, we will be pleased to remove them on our on-premise systems to the best of our ability. Note, emails you send to us may be saved on servers we have no control of for deletion purposes. We will do the best based on our ability.