- Professional Writing: Unless you yourself are a professional resume writer, you probably have not kept up with the latest in resume expectations by hiring managers and recruiters. As an award winning Certified Master Resume Writer, Certified Professional Resume Writer, and invited speaker on careers and resumes, I am proud to present my clients with well-written, well-designed resumes that meet the latest criteria and expectations.
- Professional Advice: As a Job and Career Transition Coach and a Certified Electronic Career Coach, I have worked with job seekers in many industries, at all levels. I can advise you on how to position your resume for a transition in career, industry, or location. As a graduate of MIT with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, I can also advise you on how to present technical information in a way that recruiters and hiring managers will understand.
- Advocacy: When you are in the midst of a job hunt, you may feel beaten down. You may disparage your achievements or forget important milestones entirely. You may feel that everything you do is something “anyone” could do or that you have issues (for example, a gap in employment) that are hard to overlook. I’m here to draw out the achievements, hard and soft skills, and contributions which identify you as a candidate worth interviewing. Then I write up that information to highlight your potential value to future employers.
- Restraint: You may feel that your best chance for being hired is to throw everything into your resume, from your first job walking the neighbor’s dog to an itemized list of your everyday tasks. You may apply for jobs that do not match your skills or career path. As a professional resume writer, I target your resume for the position you truly want and deserve. Companies have specific requirements for each opening they advertise. My job is to write a resume that shows how well you meet and can meet those requirements, positioning you as a strong candidate.
- Confidence: Over and over again, I have sent a client a draft resume and heard their confidence levels rise as they realize how much they have accomplished over the years and how much they have to offer. A strong resume is a document you are proud to hand to your network, post online, send to a company, and talk about in an interview. It provides a foundation for your profile on LinkedIn or other social media sites.
If writing is not your primary skill, if you are confused about your career path or how to present it, if you are not getting interviews, if your are confused about how much or how little to say in a resume, and if you need a boost of confidence, please contact Robin’s Resumes® today. We can help with a resume that reflects professional writing, professional advice, advocacy, restraint, and confidence.