How We Work With You
Robin’s Resumes® will professionally work with you to develop your resume package:
The steps include:
1. Initial contact to determine the correct package for your needs. In order to determine the best package for your needs, I will need information on what you want to apply for and your background. Please email, fax or mail Robin’s Resumes® and attach your existing resume, career documentation (if you were in the military – your evaluations, awards, certifications and training) and any jobs or job announcements you want to apply for. Include information on how to contact you.
2. Once I receive your information, I will call or email you, with a free consultation to determine the best package to fit your needs.
3. During that consultation (by phone or email), I will quote the price of the package. You can pay Robin’s Resumes® by debit card or credit card – Robin’s Resumes® accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal – or you can pay online using the link at https://robinresumes.com/home/buy/.
Note: If you agree to have Robin’s Resumes® develop your package, Robin’s Resumes® will send you an invoice for you via Adobe Sign for you to sign online prior to starting work on the package. This signature is important to ensure we have agreement on the work we are going to produce and the terms for doing the work.
4. Upon receipt of the invoice and payment, Robin’s Resumes® will create a questionnaire to be sure to include all the information required in a resume (especially important for a Federal resume package), all of the key words employers look for AND most importantly, to ensure we include all of your accomplishments to highlight how you bring VALUE to a potential employer. Robin’s Resumes® will first ask to receive your written answers to the questionnaire and then will offer an interview to clarify the answers (if necessary). We find if you work to answer the questions first on paper ensures the most thoughtful and complete answers.
5. Once you answer your questionnaire and provide additional documentation (including old resumes, job descriptions, evaluations, awards, certifications, transcripts, training certificates and military documents) as available and necessary for full understanding of your career, Robin’s Resumes® will develop your career marketing package, using their expertise and experience to present your skills, background, ACCOMPLISHMENTS and expertise in a powerful document for your use. The document will be created specifically for you, based on the information you provide.
6. Robin’s Resumes® will send you your resume draft via email in the Microsoft Word format. You will have 3 weeks to provide Robin’s Resumes® any changes to your documentation.
Robin’s Resumes® will use their professional ability, in good faith, to create exceptional resumes and/or career marketing documents. We cannot guarantee interviews or jobs, since we do not control the effort a client will make in obtaining a job. In addition, we cannot control the competition in obtaining a position. Finally, at times, employers will not fill positions which are advertised. We believe any service guaranteeing an interview or a job to clients is not operating in good faith.
Any information provided to us by clients or potential clients by Internet forms, in person, telephone, fax, e-mail, mail or other format will not be shared with other entities except as required for normal business purposes to complete your work, without your permission, unless required by law. All electronic copies of your project are stored on a computer at Robin’s Resumes® and on on-premise backup drives and off-premise servers for backup purposes – we have found when clients call back for updates or when their computers crash this will help them.
However, if you request for us to delete your resume and other files from our systems, we will be pleased to remove them on our on-premise systems to the best of our ability. However, information is backed up on cloud servers which we may or may not be able to delete. Note, emails you send to us may be saved on servers we have no control of for deletion purposes. We will do the best based on our ability to purge information. Even if we delete your information you sent us, we will keep records of financial transactions and our work for legal purposes.
Robin’s Resumes® is located in the State of Georgia in the United States of America. We follow privacy regulations of the United States of America. Since we currently do not follow privacy regulations for the European Union, Robin’s Resumes® will not write resumes for residents of the European Union.