My certifications as a Certified Electronic Career Coach and a Job and Career Transition Coach enable me to help job seekers who may have become stalled in their job hunt or who are finding it hard to define their career goals. If you are frustrated by a job hunt that seems to be going nowhere or if you aren’t even sure where you want your job hunt to go, you may benefit from coaching.
Among other services I offer, I can:
- Help you create an organized plan for your job search
- Help you define the jobs and types of companies that fit your areas of expertise and work history
- Review your job hunt so far and see if there are strategies you might have missed
- Recommend frequently overlooked sources for job openings
- Make sure you’re looking for the right job at the right level
- Fine-tune and strengthen your resume and cover letter
- Review your online networking—for example, making sure you have a LinkedIn profile and that it reinforces your resume
Whether or not you take advantage of these services, my background as a career coach helps me to create a resume that gives you more confidence. And that confidence helps you move your entire job search along.